Reports To: Service Manager
Position Type: Part-Time to Full-Time
Location: Plainfield, IL
The team at National SoftWash provides safe and environmentally friendly exterior cleaning treatments to residential and commercial properties. Softwashing uses special low-pressure water flow that is combined with biodegradable chemicals that kills and removes mold, mildew, algae, moss, and other stains from the areas being treated.
- Assists the Lead Technician with managing all company equipment, cleaning duties, and customer relationships. As a team, you will strive to meet all daily and weekly production goals.
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through positive interactions with customers to drive retention and growth.
- Prepares the softwash truck with all solutions and equipment to complete the daily scope of work.
- Reviews work orders for accuracy and ensure you have all materials to complete every job.
- Cooperates with technical team and shares information and best practices across the organization.
- Has attention to detail and able to visually identify when a surface is clean or not.
- Protects customer’s property and landscaping from physical or chemical damages.
- Follows all company procedures and protocols.
- Aids in keeping company equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Documents service actions by completing forms, checklists, logs, and records.
- Always operates vehicle in a safe manner.
- Communicates with the Service Manager, Office Manager, and other team members.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- English literacy.
- Good driving record.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and self-management skills.
- Be able to work in variable working conditions based on the customer’s environment.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
**While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use their hands, reach with hands and arms, and properly use a ladder with safety equipment. The employee is frequently required to stand for hours at a time.
Call: 630 – 730 – 6707